🤓 Senior Marketing Executive (EMEA)
🌍 The Red Flag Group | Kotlarska 11, Kraków🖥 https://www.redflaggroup.com/
#B2B, #EMEA, #fieldmarketing
The Red Flag Group® is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client’s businesses.
The Red Flag Group’s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to drive our marketing activities for the Europe region. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, working closely with our regional sales team and consultants, this position will be a key contributor that helps define the local marketing objectives and integrate them with the global marketing strategy by planning, developing, and executing field marketing activities. The ideal candidate should have solid experience in B2B marketing across event management and branding.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating, planning, designing, and executing integrated marketing campaigns that drives sales and increase brand awareness in the region
- Planning, executing and following up for lead generation events e.g. webinars and roundtables
- Responsible for database/CRMs development and management e.g. Lead assignations to Sales
- Assistance in executing global marketing programmes and global Compliance and industry events in the region
- Track the marketing budget for the region, including effectiveness and returns on investment
- Become the knowledge Conduct market research where necessary to guide product development or to validate early product concepts
- Coordinate the relationship with local marketing agencies and media agencies
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- 3 years’ B2B field marketing experience, preferably in compliance, professional services or software
- Experience in any type of sales & marketing automation systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Marketo would be advantageous
- Excellent English, Spanish/French or German are a plus
- Proven experience of developing marketing events and event management
- The ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, demonstrated ability to use initiative, being proactive and be a self-starter
- Confidence and the ability to foster strong working relationships with colleagues across the globe
- Possess the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task on multiple projects at various stages of completion and drive them to completion
- Strong copy-writing and project management skills
How to Apply
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group® Recruitment Portal.