🤓 Content Team Leader
9 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
#contentleader, #organic, #content
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at: https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Each month, the Tidio widget is viewed by 200 million unique visitors, which translates to 2.6% of the global population.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 65 people and plan to have nearly twice as many by 2021.
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world.
What you will be doing:
- You will lead a 4-person content team, care for its effectiveness, as well as for the team members’ development and work satisfaction level,
- You will prepare and implement an effective content marketing strategy, thanks to which SEO will become our most important customer acquisition channels,
- We compete with the best companies in the world, so you will need to make sure that our blog entries are world-class,
- You will be cooperating on a regular basis with members from the Growth team: developer, designer, analyst and/or performance marketer in order to increase conversions,
- By following the latest best practices and trends, you'll streamline the content creation process and increase its effectiveness.
What kind of experience and competencies are important to us?
- At least 5 years of experience in creating content (incl. in English language) for global companies,
- Proven track record in successful scaling SEO as the key acquisition channel,
- Previous experience as the Content Manager / Leader and with managing the teams,
- Expert with use of Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics,
- You rely on data that you accurately analyze and based on it, you are continuously improving your work,
- You have experience in formulating and developing strategies and you know how to engage others to execute them,
- Experience in SaaS is an advantage but not a strict requirement.
We will help you to improve your competencies and expand knowledge!
Saastock (Dublin), Zendesk Conference (London), Reforge (a ground-breaking program focused on the idea of Growth in marketing and product) - these are just a few examples of the events our employees took part in recently.
What you can expect from us in return:
- Salary: 9000PLN - 14000PLN (B2B Contract) or the equivalent on the Contract of Employment,
- An independent, key position for the development of the company and the product, which will give you freedom in decision-making, and enable you to implement best practices,
- Work with a fantastic, experienced team of specialists who are passionate about their fields,
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in the intensively scalable startup environment. You will also be given opportunities to participate in trainings, courses and conferences,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working partially remote,
- Private medical care and Multisport Card,
- Birthday muffins and regular integration events!