🤓 Localization Manager
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
#translation, #localization, #productcontent
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Each month, the Tidio widget is viewed by 200 million unique visitors, which translates to 2.6% of the global population.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 65 people and plan to have nearly twice as many by 2021.
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and leading translation processes from beginning to end, verifying the quality of translations,
- Checking if the product content is displayed in the proper and aesthetic way,
- You will have an opportunity to create compelling content in product and about it (notifications or blog posts about new features),
- Preparing recommendations which languages should be introduced, using data from Google Analytics or Amplitude to identify it,
- Working closely with Developers, Product Owners, UX Researchers and external language specialists.
What skills are important for us?
- Hands-on experience in creating and conducting localization processes for digital industry,
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level) allowing you to create high-quality content in this language,
- Experience in creating compelling, engaging texts based on benefit language,
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build professional and positive relationships with others to achieve the common goal,
- Willing to organize and optimize processes in a fast-paced environment with a proactive attitude,
- Interest in technology and being a tech-enthusiast,
- Knowledge of additional foreign language will be a big plus!
What we want to offer:
- Salary 7000PLN - 10000PLN (B2B Contract) or equivalent within a Contract of Employment,
- Opportunity to have a real influence on a product with global outreach,
- Work with a fantastic, experienced team of specialists who are passionate about their fields,
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in an intensively scalable startup environment. You will also be given opportunities to participate in training, courses and conferences,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working 100% remotely,
- Private medical care and Multisport Card,
- Onboarding bagels, fruits&snacks and regular integration events!
Do you prefer to work in the office? That's also possible! In Szczecin you can find us on al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)