🤓 Performance Marketing Manager
5 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Traffit | Aleja Zwycięstwa 96/98, Gdynia🖥 http://www.traffit.com
Who we are?
We are a recruitment management software solution. Over 5,000 satisfied recruiters worldwide use our product, including at Randstad, Volkswagen and GiGroup. We are located in Gdynia PPNT and have a team of just over 40 people. Our core value is simple. Focus on people.
You can find more about us at: https://traffit.traffit.com/career/
Who are we looking for?
Traffit is in a stage of rapid growth and expansion. This can be translated as organized chaos :). We are looking for confident team members who prefer to implement rather than strategise and who are not afraid to fail. If you like an informal atmosphere, which encourages honesty, and transparency and the occasional dog running around, Traffit is for you.
- Lead performance marketing channels and media buying strategy focused on user growth primarily within display channels
- Partner with creative services, marketing analytics, product and engineering teams to build acquisition funnels and measurable marketing programs fuelling growth
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key external partners
- Provide strategic creative analysis on various creative and copy to yield successful results
- Develop forecasting and ROI models
- Help prioritize marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of resource
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing data sets and targeted audience groups
- Ability to develop new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Identify trends and insights to maximize campaign KPIs
- Minimum 1+ years in growth marketing and/or media buying preferably in B2B
- Experience growing user base and optimizing user conversion funnels
- Proven track record in building segmented retargeting campaigns
- Strong understanding of performance marketing landscape required
- Strong understanding and experience in programmatic display buying is required
- Experience managing marketing budgets for subscription products or a focus on LTV
- Data driven mindset focused on achieving outcomes through testing
- Extremely organized and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Stable employment in unstable times (employment contract or B2B - you choose)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work when required (because we understand that the package from the courier will not pick up itself)
- Competitive Salary
- Health and life insurance (because you never know)
- MultiSport card (because everyone has it)
- Anniversary gifts, joint birthday celebrations (a great cake!) and away-time
- Integration events (because nothing brings people together like good food and bad disco polo)
- Once we get your application which matches our requirements, you will receive via email a task to prepare.
- If a task will be prepared super cool, we will contact you to arrange a meeting for an interview with the head of your potential team, Mick Griffin.
- When the meeting goes well, you'll be asked to join our Traffit Team.