🤓 Graphic Designer - Performance Team
6 000 - 7 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
#Pinterest, #Instagram, #Facebook
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’re a tight-knit international team of over 120 diverse specialists working in the fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience and much more.
We’re looking for a creative all-arounder who is ready to dazzle while they strategise, design and produce visual content for our marketing channels. With your keen eye, you’ll help our Performance Team deliver crisp graphic assets and ads that will make people stop, think - and click.
- You’ll work with our Art Director and our other Graphic Designer on a fresh and consistent visual direction for Tylko’s diverse advertising channels (including online displays, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more).
- You will work closely with specialists from the Performance Team on improving the quality and analysing the performance of produced contents.
- You’ll develop concepts and provide visual input for our marketing channels on an everyday basis. You’ll also be responsible for keeping our profile(s) at the top of their game by regularly introducing new formats and ideas.
- You’ll support the team's day-to-day operations by designing and producing layouts for newsletters, social media ads and web banners.
- You’ll be a part of a young company on the rise that has a strong vision and established goals - and that's also doing inspiring things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never hear before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You’ll have access to the high-quality equipment of your choice (Mac / Windows).
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 6000-7500 zł gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience)
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a graphic design position in a similar team - anything related directly to marketing, performance and/or social media will do. We would love to see your portfolio, too, so please attach it to your application.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator), Figma and/or Sketch.
- A creative mind with an eye for beautiful things, as well as an interest in the performance side of things. You don’t have to be the master of numbers - but an analytical approach and understanding of what you create and how it will work will be required and appreciated.
- Passionate about digital marketing channels. We expect you to be our source for what’s hot and new in the field, as well as a go-to person for all things ads.
- An interest in motion graphics and/or video editing (as well as a basic knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects and/or Premiere) is not a requirement, but a huge plus!
- A self-starter and motivated, independent worker.