🤓 Marketplace and Affiliation Manager
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 TYLKO | Mińska 25 bud. 63, Warszawa🖥 https://tylko.com/
#Marketplace, #Affiliation, #Operation
We are looking for a talented and nimble Marketplace and Affiliation Operation Manager. This person will be responsible for establishing and maintaining partnerships with a host of vendors - including marketplaces & affiliates - to constantly find more efficient ways to grow Tylko`s business. Included in this person’s responsibilities are the optimization of ad placements and payments, partner management, new business development, ad trafficking and tagging, and tactical execution.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Do:
- Launch and manage our Amazon campaign
- Develop relationships with existing marketplaces & affiliate partners to maximise partner satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate campaign performance on a daily basis
- Prepare detailed reports, track progress (by partner and campaign) and analyse results while identifying and troubleshooting issues
- Diagnose affiliate partner needs and implement strategies to help drive revenue
- Work as a liaison between affiliates and internal departments to coordinate campaign updates and troubleshoot delivery, tracking and performance issues
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, including partner kick off, tracking, creative design, optimisation and delivery of performance reporting
- Proactively use data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and opportunities for continued success.
- Create payment structures to drive volume growth and retention
- Gain a deep understanding of Tylko’s entire product range and the best practices for campaign effectiveness
- Support company growth goals
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies. We like when you take charge, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table!
- You will be actively involved in content creation with our amazing in-house creative team.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing affiliate platforms (preferably working directly for the client / non-agency experience)
- An extremely analytical mind
- Be on top of the latest performance marketing trends
- Fluent English