🤓 Performance Marketing Manager
12 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tylko | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
#performance, #manager, #SocialMedia
Who we are
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’ve reworked every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better and more personal experience – a seamless process from the quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery through to our effortless, tool-free assembly.
We’re a tight-knit international team of over 120 diverse specialists working in the fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience and much more.
So far, we have helped over 40,000 happy customers find their perfect fit, with over 50,000 one-of-a-kind shelves shipped around the world.
Marketing Tribe is responsible for our financial performance and is a unique mix of marketing experts and internal creative teams with dedicated IT support. They use visual storytelling and craft meaningful stories to engage with our community and build our brand (while fueling sales, of course) across all marketing channels.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly result-oriented Performance Marketing Manager who will mainly be responsible for paid social media and the continuous development and implementation of our social media campaigns.
- Plan, create and manage performance-oriented acquisition campaigns for paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube)
- Develop strategies intended to drive awareness and sales
- Monitor and optimise targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spending, bids and budget allocation, and document and share your learnings
- Continuously test campaigns, targeting and advertising to ensure the best possible performance
- Develop tracking concepts to measure the success of the campaigns while analysing campaign results and creating meaningful reports
- Search for new social media channels and opportunities
- Training and taking care of the team of specialists
- Create campaign and creative concepts, including video scenarios and themes
- Connect the SM channels to the entire Tylko ecosystem, which means working closely with other channel owners and content teams
Join Tylko and...
- You’ll work with an inspiring world-class team of marketers and technologists. Cooperate with the content creation team as well as our BI & IT teams on a daily basis.
- You’ll have a significant influence on the company’s financial performance as a shared team effort.
- You’ll test and experiment with new formats, channels, personas - all data-driven, of course.
- You’ll gain a strong brand-building focus with innovative strategies and lifestyle approaches, and learn how we really care about how things look AND perform.
- You’ll have ample opportunity for personal growth as you work with a highly-skilled team, build close relationships with channel providers and external business partners, and work on new projects that will be set up from scratch.
- You’ll learn to focus on automatic solutions with a lot of original tools developed that we develop internally.
- You’ll lead one of the biggest Polish Facebook accounts with support directly from Dublin's Facebook and Pinterest HQ.
- You’ll have access to the high-quality equipment of your choice.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 12 000 - 14 000 zł gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience).
- You have a proven and successful track record of paid SM campaigns
- You have a very good knowledge of PPC and other related systems
- You have a vast knowledge of acquisition campaigns and you are always up to date with market trends
- Experience in e-commerce is a must, with home & living specialization a plus
- You have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive campaign insights/optimise campaign performance
- You have great team spirit, performance-driven thinking and love to share your knowledge
- You are fluent in English