🤓 Demand Acquisition Manager
6 500 - 8 500 PLN netto
🌍 Ulam Labs | Mokotowska 1, Warszawa🖥 https://ulam.io
#SEO, #Marketing, #SEM
Ulam Labs is a software development company building B2B products across sectors, with a strong focus on Telecommunication and Blockchain projects. We are a team of over 20 developers placed in our headquarters in Wrocław and a startup Growth team in Warsaw.
Ulam Labs is undergoing changes in its strategy. We have changed our communication and have focused on selected sectors and markets.
With new challenges ahead of us we are building our Growth team so you can join us at the very beginning of our marketing and sales journey. With a proactive and open-minded approach, you will play a crucial role in the company.
Now we are looking for a key role of Demand Acquisition Manager to manage our communication with potential customers, generate traffic, inbound leads, and to take care of marketing leads funnel on our website. You will act like an owner and guardian of inbound marketing processes.
Joining Growth Department means for you:
- Having a real impact on Ulam Labs brand and our communication.
- Building a marketing & sales startup. The growth team is a new department for Ulam Labs and you will be one of the first members.
- Working in a discovery environment. We test our hypothesis and measure outcomes before making long term decisions.
- Work on B2B international markets with a focus on Telecommunication and Blockchain projects in the UK, US and Middle East.
- Remote work. You can work from home up to 50% of your time.
- Office in an easy to reach place in Warsaw - Metro Politechnika.
- Researching trends, topics and keywords for content marketing.
- Building a content publication plan (blog, social media, newsletter etc.).
- Building and executing a link-building strategy.
- Onsite and offsite SEO activities.
- Planning and executing content marketing for international markets (the UK, US, Middle East).
- Content and website optimization.
- Running analysis of users behaviour.
- Managing team of content writers and proofreaders.
Skills and required experience:
- 2+ experience in B2B digital marketing, marketing and/or content management in a tech company.
- SEO expertise.
- Team management.
- Knowledge of analytical tools: Google Suite, HotJar, Moz, Ahrefs, SEOSurfer, etc.
- An eye for details.
- Willingness to learn a lot.
- Proactive approach.
- Being able to work independently.
Skills that are a plus:
- Experience in running marketing campaigns in the UK, US and/or the Middle East.
- Experience gained in software development companies.
- Planning and deploying marketing automation tools.
- Send your application via recruitment form.
- Within 2 working days, you will receive a recruitment task. The aim is twofold, first for you to get a feeling what your role will look like and second, for us to see your skills in practice. You will have 5 working days to send us your answer.
- Within next 2 working days, we will contact you to schedule a meeting. The meeting will take place in our office in Warsaw and will take from 45 min to 1,5 h.
- At the meeting, we will tell you how much time we need to give you feedback.