🤓 Customer Service Manager PL market
🌍 Waterdrop CEE s.r.o. | Sekaninova 869/3, Brno🖥 https://waterdrop.pl/
#CustomerService, #CustomerManager, #CustomerSuccess
All the great people here at waterdrop® (www.waterdrop.com) have been shaking up the beverage market with our innovative microdrinks that help people to drink more water in a fun, healthy and more sustainable way. We’re proud of the fact that we save tons of plastic bottles, carbon emissions and sugar content. After our rapid growth to 1 Million happy online customers, +18 stores, services in 4,000+ markets, many loyal corporate customers, 2 production facilities and 4 warehouses, we are now conquering the world - Therefore we need YOU, a passionate Customer Service Manager (m/f/d) for the PL market.
If you want join our journey and become a part of our success story, we have the right challenge for you. We are an international and incredibly dynamic team who always find a good reason to drink!
Your responsibilities at waterdrop®:
- As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d), you take full ownership for all customer inquiries via e-mail and telephone and you ensure high class customer support for the PL market
- You take full ownership for all customer requests, read their wishes and leave them feeling satisfied
- You are in close contact with other internal teams and external partners and report any problems reported by our customers to get them resolved as quickly as possible
- You continuously improve our processes and the quality of our customer service and ensure the best customer experience at all times
Your strengths and qualifications:
- You radiate enthusiasm and empathy, you love social contacts, you always carry a smile and you’ve always got a cheeky comment ready
- With your engaging personality, you turn an upset customer into a waterdrop® fan
- You are a native Polish speaker, Czech is a huge advantage, English or Additional languages are a plus.
- You have a very structured working style and you love to tick to-do boxes
- A pulsating and fast paced environment pushes you to your highest performance
What we offer you:
- A high level of responsibility from day one, working in a young, international, dynamic working environment
- A high learning curve and attractive career opportunities in one of Europe’s most successful e-commerce companies
- A very positive atmosphere, flat hierarchies, collegial, time flexibility and respectful interaction is what we all enjoy here at waterdrop®
- A modern and well-equipped office in Brno, supporting your fitness club membership, regular team lunches and breakfasts, not to mention legendary summer and Christmas parties!