🤓 Product Marketing Manager
🌍 WealthArc | Plac Piłsudskiego 3, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
#productmarketing, #startup, #remote
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
We are looking for a creative, analytical and collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team. Your mission is to create and execute go-to-market campaigns to drive product growth. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you will be leading different marketing and communication projects and partnering closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to name a few.
In this role your day will be about:
- Independently driving communication and go-to-market launch strategies
- Leveraging data to generate insights and formulate balanced and impactful product marketing strategies
- Developing value proposition and audience strategies
- Executing messaging across different channels including newsletter, blog and social media
- Experimenting with new ways of engaging our target audience with a strong focus on inbound lead generation
- Tracking the right metrics and executing campaigns that increase awareness and adoption
- Acquiring content partners and establishing relations that will help to execute on communication strategies
- Proactively creating and implementing consistent product marketing collateral across teams
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience across B2B or B2C marketing, product marketing, product management or content marketing in a fast-growing tech company
- At least 2-3 years of product marketing experience including formulating and executing go-to-market strategies
- Strong storytelling capabilities. You have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt your communication style to best reach and engage your audience.
- Passion for technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and can explain technical concepts in a way that everyday people can understand.
- A team player. You are able to independently collaborate on a daily basis with almost every team in WealthArc in order to execute on your strategies.
- Finance knowledge. You either have commercial experience with finance or wealth management or are keen on learning quickly how things work in B2B finance area.
- You know how to use and incorporate into your strategies digital funnels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google
- You are familiar with marketing concepts like tone of voice, user personas and real-time marketing.
This is what you can expect:
- Solid base salary and bonus for success
- A chance to co-create product marketing and communication strategy in a fast growing international fintech
- Independence in owning communication channels
- Exposure to an international audience and global projects
- Access to the newest marketing methods and tools (you tell us what to use!)
- Great atmosphere of common trust and personal growth
- Flexible office hours and possibility to work 100% remotely