🤓 Marketing Intern
🌍 WebTalk | Skierniewicka 10A, Warszawa🖥 http://www.webtalk.pl
Role Summary: As a marketing intern you will join the marketing team of one of our top Clients. You will support planning, execution and reporting of a wide range of marketing activities. You will be focused, but not limited to, digital marketing campaigns including website design and built, and digital marketing campaign preparation (e.g. AdWords, e-mail & social media campaigns). In this role you will have the opportunity to experience and be part of an international marketing organization.
- Working on specific marketing projects that may require conducting quantitative and qualitative research, analyzing data, contributing to the preparation of presentations, designing marketing communications and supporting event management.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- Analyzing data with excel or various other analysis tools.
- Monitoring social channels for trending news, ideas and competitor’s activities, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Understanding of and interest in different marketing techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Qualifications / requirements:
- Student in marketing, management or related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - fluent English.
- Availability min. 30h/ week or full time.