🤓 Sales Development Representative
🌍 Zowie | Koszykowa 59, Warszawa🖥 http://zowie.ai
#product, #b2b, #sales
Who we are:
Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as InPost, Brainly, and Veeps. And it’s just the beginning of the road! You can find more information about us here: https://zowie.ai/
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among chatbot builders. To keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Sales Development Representative to join us.
You will identify prospective leads through creative research methods, prospecting into companies that would benefit from communication automation by cold calling to qualify inbound leads and set up meetings. It’s all about creating a great first impression on our prospects by inspiring them to learn how Zowie can benefit their business (Gap Selling).
We expect you to be:
- English/American native or at least fluent speaker;
- 1+ year of proven experience in the sales-related role;
- no reservations in communicating over the phone;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- the high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- work with international sales and customer-communication advisors, who will support you and bring the broader (mainly the US) context and knowledge;
- chance to further develop your customer-facing skills;
- friendly, startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours - we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- working with a great, energetic team - we can always count on each other;
- smart (and sometimes ironic ;) tech and business partners on daily basis - we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big international company;
- remote work - we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we only can - you can work from wherever you want to;
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays - we trust each other and we do not count days - it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for training and books - we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card - we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package - last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make working together happen:
- to take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile
- if you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting - step by step - our management board, HR, and - finally - your teammates.
- see you!