Accounting Data Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for exceptional Accounting Data Analyst to create, reconcile and manage critical accounting data sets and ledgers using best in class data manipulation techniques using languages like SQL and Python. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of wider financial control and accounting context of the data they are working with, driving deep insights for controllers and the finance team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Candidates will work with key teams within financial control and finance data infrastructure to support the month end, year end audit and ad-hoc data analysis on the general ledger.
• Identify potential areas of automation within the Finance team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• At least a 2-1 in a STEM degree from a top university
• Proven automation and process improvement experience
• Worked in a finance team Competent in SQL Familiar with reconciliation and month end process
• Ideally, you will have experience working in the finance function of a bank, large brokerage firm, or technology firm focused on data driven financial flows and month end process.
NICE TO HAVE
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified/part-qualified
Skills that will help you in this role
- Accounting double entry
• Problem Solving
• Data Manipulation (SQL/Python)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Group Insurance
• Multisport card