ABOUT THE TEAM
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. We have openings across a couple of product teams. The teams are spread all over Europe, but in some of the locations you can work from the office as well or in a hybrid model (we have offices in Krakow, Vilnius, Porto, Barcelona etc.) The roles are remote as long as you are based within the country of employment.
Some of the roles that we have opened are a little bit more technical, with the usage of Python. Where as others would be more business-oriented, where our Analysts create insights and recommendations for our stakeholders. Regardless of the team, your main tools would be SQL and Looker.
We are looking for data analysts across Junior, Middle, Senior and Lead levels. At Revolut, we always work in multidisciplinary teams and we have a lot of different products, but here are some of the largest departments and teams you could be joining in the future: Finance, Financial Crime, Retail, Customer Experience (CX), BI and Business.
We have smaller teams that include: Sales, Acquiring, Compliance, Card Payments, Credit, People, Global Affairs, Wealth & Trading and much more!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Understand our business and its processes through our data
- Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to help product and services teams
- Design key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote data literacy across the company, organise and hold workshops
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Proficient in SQL
- 1+ year of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Experience creating dashboards (with tools like Tableau/PowerBI/Looker etc.)
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills
- Attention to detail
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Group Insurance
• MultiSport card