🤓 Business Development Representative
4 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 2way Message Ltd. | city centers, Warszawa🖥 https://2way.app
At 2way, we are revolutionising how organisations are contacting consumers. It is no secret that people are less and less willing to speak over the phone. One the other hand, we love to text. SMS/Whatsapp/Messenger - we provide companies with a single platform that makes it possible to have a conversation with customers in text channels.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative, who will help us scale.
We believe that 2way as a remote-first company gives employees the most desired benefit, which is work/life flexibility and close relations with family members. You can set up your office anywhere you like and change it every day, instead of having a tropical screensaver in your notebook.
We are not here to play video games or eat pizza laying in a hammock. We are here to solve problems and enable companies to have valuable conversations in the channels most convenient for customers. We highly rely on self-development and continuous learning.
As a business development representative, you will continue your professional journey as a crucial part of our amazing team, by delivering word-class collaboration with the market.
Your daily tasks:
- research prospective customers, create sufficient outreach strategies
- engage with prospective customers to expand awareness, educate, run needs analysis, identify opportunities and develop account intelligence
- understand their goals, pains & challenges and identify how 2way.app can help prospects meet their business goals
- run calls with a proactive approach by articulating product features, benefits, future directions, and overall 2way.app mission
- participate in trade summits, sales meetings, webinars and training sessions
- identify hot trends or market niches to design and drive new lead development campaigns in cooperation with the marketing team
- consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- knowledge of research methods using customer profiles, behavioral data, and insights
- lead generation experience and sales techniques’ awareness e.g. networking, cold calling, cold emailing, social selling
- long-term persistence
- the ability of active listening
- proficiency in spoken and written English
- the ability to think outside the box or poke the box
- willingness to work remotely
- proven successes in customer-facing positions
- CRM software experience
What do we offer?
- Remote contract
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects, international customers
- Feedback culture, open communication, and a goal-oriented attitude
- Bring-your-own-device policy (we will reimburse part of your computer expenses)
Please do not expect:
- Free pizza, fruit Fridays, hommocks
- Free time boredom