🤓 Senior UX Designer
12 500 - 22 000 PLN netto
🌍 Admind | Dworska 1, Kraków🖥 http://admindagency.com
#Brand, #Design, #UX
Senior UX Designer and Team Lead
Reporting to: Creative Director
Location: Cracow / Remote
Salary: 12 500 - 22 000 PLN a month (UoP/B2B)
Who we are
We are an international branding powerhouse with top-tier creative talent drawn from around the world. Our experience spans over a decade and includes original and award-winning work by some of the brightest minds in their respective fields.
Admind specializes in end-to-end conscious branding, creating identities that benefit from deep insight and are able to grow with new trends and unexpected market changes into brands that adapt and succeed. We work with global companies, leaders in their industries, who are invested in the power of their brands and in the influence they have to change our societies for the better.
Your main objectives
- As a Senior UX Designer and Team Leader your objective will be to build understanding within your direct team, the whole organization around the entire UX design process, what is needed and how it will help any company reach its goals;
- Your role will be crucial in helping our brand development team translate new and already established brands into digital through the power of UX;
- You will be supported by and in charge of a team composed of one UI and one UX designer to begin with, and will be a partner and support to our Digital Lead when it comes to product decisions. Your development will be a task for you to shape with your Creative Director, to whom you will report directly and who will be there to support you along the way;
- And lastly, as a Senior UX Designer, you will also be directly involved in the process to make our's and our client’s products useful, usable, and delightful in a conscious and ethical way.
What you will do
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for the entire UX process, and its execution:
- Leading user research and speaking to real users in our target audiences;
- Defining user journeys by structuring the information architecture, wireframing, and prototyping;
- Testing and scrutinizing prototypes and design changes;
- Clearly communicating insights, challenges, and ideas to team members, clients, and collaborators;
- Supporting project managers by providing accurate time estimates.
- You have experience conducting user research and know what methods to use, including questionnaires, focus group discussion, task analysis, online surveys, persona creation, and user journey mapping;
- You are an expert when it comes to designing with functionality and usability in mind. You can determine how a product/service can accommodate existing customer behaviours. You have excellent wire-framing skills and a good grip on rapid prototyping tools. Figma here is a must for us;
- You have proven experience conducting usability testing, remote user testing, and a/b testing. You can comfortably and confidently communicate insights and prioritize changes;
- You have experience working with both in-house as well as external development teams and have a reasonable understanding of how products and applications are built from a back-end and front-end perspective.
- Being part of an award-winning creative team, making together a branding powerhouse;
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects that allow you to show your creativity and test the limits of design;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work remotely or from one of our offices - your choice!
- Development growth led by team leaders and creative directors;
- Employment in an international company with a leading position on the market;
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment;
- Development and integration budgets;
- Access to e-learning platforms, a company library, and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops;
- English lessons;
- Private healthcare;
- Multisport, joga and theme breakfasts;
- AskHenry assistance.
Admind is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting, inspiring, and respecting all individuals regardless of race, religion, nationality, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation or expression, among other characteristics. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace environment that celebrates the diversity of our employees and candidates.