🤓 Sales Specialist
7 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Apptension sp. z o.o. | Nowowiejskiego 55, Poznań🖥 https://apptension.com
#account, #b2b, #software
Hi from Apptension, Poland-based quality software craftsmen who mix outstanding tech skills with a solid dose of creativity. We partner with the world’s leading brands, disruptive start-ups, and ingenious investors coding their ideas into reality!
We flavor our client’s projects with the secret sauce which, taking dozens of awards they received into consideration, the industry finds delicious. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Now, we’re looking for an extraordinary Sales / Account Specialist to join our team! 🤩
What's this position about:
- supporting the existing Sales Team in everyday tasks to ensure professional customer service,
- creating fine communication lines, both internally within the team and the whole office, as well as externally with the existing and potential clients,
- working independently on smaller accounts and assisting Senior Team members with key customers,
- identifying and pursuing upsell opportunities,
- back-office coordination of the contracts and formal documentation (NDAs, contracts, SOWs), terms negotiations with new accounts, and coordinating legal consultation if needed,
- using and improving the existing techniques to ensure client’s positive experience and satisfaction at every stage of the project cycle,
- direct collaboration with Apptension project teams and client’s representatives to ensure client's vision and needs are met along the way, mitigate potential conflicts or help in solving them if already present.
What will your typical workday look like?
Your days will often be filled with client contact and communication. Some of those might be about creating an account plan for our existing and long-standing customers.
Other times you will be working with closing the deals: negotiating collaboration terms, e.g. making sure the payment schedule is aligned with company’s practice or that we have a clear scope outlined.
You will often work collaboratively with your colleagues regarding leads, accounts and best practices. Part of your responsibility will be to always recognise and advocate best practices.
You will support the whole Sales Team in executing long-term plans, understand the financial forecasting and help implement actions that are aligned with those.
Tools you’ll be working with:
- Hubspot - CRM & sales task management
- Confluence - knowledge base
- Linkedin - network directory, networking activities
- Teamdeck - resource availability
- Slack - for internal communication
- Zoom, Google Meet - for client and team calls
- Google Workspace tools - for email, working with documents, presentations and spreadsheets
You will also have an opportunity to get to know other tools that our teams use in project delivery like Jira or Figma - but its is rather unlikely that you will use them on daily basis
What do you need to have to join us?
- min. 1 year of experience working in sales for an IT company, ideally in a software house environment with UK/US clients
- excellent command of written and spoken English (at least C1)
- theoretical knowledge of different methodologies, practices and standards in software development
- excellent communication, social interaction and interpersonal skills
- ability to build strong client relationships to maintain existing business and develop new opportunities - you can identify gaps and growth potential before client can
- strong negotiation skills - you’re able to help with negotiating a new client contract or renegotiating an existing client deal
- ability to deal calmly with any customer (or team) complaints and problems
- ability to give and receive feedback, as well as participate in group problem-solving
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- some experience in conducting discovery calls and gathering clients requirements
- proven track record of closing deals - understanding of what makes a good offer and how to get client’s ‘sign off’
- understanding and ability to manage multiple layers of the sales process
- understanding the need for efficiency within the sales process and what is the good practice to achieve it
Here's what we have to offer:
CoE: 5600 - 9900 PLN gross (it's around 4100 - 7100 PLN net)
B2B: 7000 - 12000 PLN net + VAT
The Apptension Vibe is our favorite perk: we’re really into laughs, high-fives and comfy clothes.
Other benefits include:
- flexible working hours - we start between 8 A.M and 11 A.M
- remote work - we work remotely now but we have a convenient office location in the center of Poznań too!
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams + we enjoy spending time together not only in the office
- co-funded Multisport card
- private health insurance and mental health support
- 1500 PLN per year for training, courses, books of your choice
- team retreats and internal initiatives
- DevTalks, knowledge-sharing meetings + board games nights
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation, board games and books
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign
Come join us, we’re waiting for you! 🤩