🤓 Performance Specialist (SEM/PPC)
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Autosp Pol Sp. z o.o. | Puławska 601, Warszawa🖥 http://www.spotawheel.pl
#SEM, #PPC, #Marketing
We are changing the way people buy cars, fixing the largely broken used cars sector.
Spotawheel is a trusted high-tech used cars B2C platform that redesigned the whole buy-sell process from scratch, ensuring value, transparency and customer satisfaction at the highest levels throughout.
Launched in 2015, we are currently incorporated in 3 countries, growing aggressively towards our mission of disrupting the €500 billion European market.
Unlike traditional used car dealers, we rely on advanced proprietary technology to be much more efficient and effective in the way we work, being able to sustain top vehicle quality and customer experience at large scale.
Our people at Spotawheel is our driving force, trusting them to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We invest in our people first and foremost, so that to create a culture of excellence, recognition and ethics that is above all fun to be a part of.
We are currently looking for a Performance Specialist (SEM/PPC) to manage all Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing activities for our operations in Poland. The Performance Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, as well as other search and display marketing engines. The ideal candidate should be responsible for effectively managing the paid search budget and working closely and in alignment with the Group Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic and customers.
If you want to make a difference as part of the most innovative company in the industry, this is the right role for you!
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Create and manage campaigns in Google Ads (Search & Display), Bing, Facebook, Instagram as well as other platforms to minimize Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Track, report, and analyze website performance in G. Analytics, Tableau and Data Studio
- Assist company's SEO strategy in collaboration with agencies and other vendor partners
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns while assessing them against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute and measure A/B tests and other Conversion Rate Optimization methods
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Native Polish Speaker
- 3+ years of working experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Proven experience of managing a budget of minimum 50,000€ per month
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics - Advanced user
- An employment contract or a B2B contract if you want to maintain professional freedom as an entrepreneur
- 6-8 thousand gross / net PLN depending on experience and type of contract
- Flexibility in location; you can work from home or from our offices in Warsaw
- Values based, fun and fast-paced environment
- Trips to Greece when the pandemic is over!