🤓 Digital PR Manager
15 000 - 16 800 PLN netto
🌍 BOLD PL | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bold.com/
#SEO, #DigitalPR, #Manager
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
Our brands attract 20+ million users a month. Most of our traffic comes from search engines, and we’re just getting warmed up. Come join us to run effective outreach campaigns and build high-volume organic traffic on the leading career sites in the world!
As an Outreach Manager, you will manage the team of highly skilled outreach and SEO experts and coordinate link-building activities for multiple brands (off-site SEO) through digital PR campaigns and content marketing.
How do we work?
- We meet for daily huddles and weekly 1o1ns where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Our point of reference is the Company Roadmap, JIRA, and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- In our everyday work, we take advantage of technologies and tools such as Ahrefs, outreach tools, DeepCrawl, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, GT Metrix, Botify, SEM Rush, and other SEO tools.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
- Closely collaborate with the Manager, SEO, and the team of SEO Program Managers on setting priorities and delivering business goals through off-site SEO efforts.
- Work with writers, outreach specialists, and researchers to develop and execute effective outreach campaigns.
- Optimize outreach campaigns through analysis of messaging, audience responses, and resulting brand placements to continuously improve campaign results.
- Track and report on outreach campaigns.
- Identify new media placement and link-building opportunities & initiate strategies.
- Research and test new PR and external outreach tactics. Never settle.
- Plan the quarterly team targets (OKRTs)
- Lead SEO audits and train junior team members on SEO tactics.
- Find and test new tools to add to our digital marketing toolbox.
- Stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques via popular SEO blogs and channels.
You will be a perfect fit if you have:
- A strong knack for online marketing and SEO.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing teams in a tech company, ideally in SEO, public relations, or media.
- Excellent English skills - your team is international.
- Great Excel skills.
- Creative thinking, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informed decisions.
- Self-starter who takes a lot of initiative and ownership
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on results.
- Excellent communication skills, you will be coordinating your work with our HQ in Puerto Rico.
- Passion for white hat SEO.
- Experience running link earning and PR campaigns.
- Search marketing agency experience.
- Experience managing multiple team members.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.