🤓 Digital Product Designer
8 000 - 15 500 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare | Jasna 24, Warszawa🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#digitalproduct, #UXUI, #WebDesign
Product Designer needed to join our team. Start designing for real, no fuss, within a logical process and only with foreign clients. What we call "product design" is really taking full responsibility for the product creation — business, user, environment, future-proof solutions, iterative thinking, wireframing, prototyping, UX and UI design.
Dare to be bold with us!
Dare to be bold with us!
What will you do:
- Collaborate with various internal development teams to satisfy product business strategies and user needs
- Collaborate closely on daily basis with front end and back end developers to deliver world class solutions
- Lead up workshops directly with client to understand product goals
- Create information architectures and user flows
- Design low and hi fidelity wireframes and build prototypes based on them
- Deliver highly functional, user centered and beautiful interface designs
- Test the effects of your team's work during manual acceptance tests
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Desingers Coffee
- ...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!
- experience in Product Design field (UX & UI) backed by a portfolio,
- knowledge of design trends
- a knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail and pixel perfect approach
- knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to design mockups and build prototypes
- ability to make quick and firm decisions
- knowledge of agile development methodologies
- free communication in English — which in practice means that you have to break down the barriers and start talking
What do we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Individual development budget (3 000 PLN net per year)
- An additional leave for training and conferences (5 days extra)
- The real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Dribbble Meetup, Frontclub (or start your own)
- 10% of working hours for self-development (mentoring, theme chapters, designers coffe or other activities)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self-organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Free English lessons, benefits system (MultiSport, medical care, cultural events etc.)
- Weekly lunches, fresh fruits, coffee and snacks...
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!