🤓 Junior Product Designer
5 600 - 8 600 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#productdesign, #design, #graphicdesigner
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re not only a tech company, but also #holacracy and #agile evangelists. With a world-class quality of software development and design we keep on growing and reaching new clients from all over the globe.
Looking for a new project in a multiple times internationally awarded company, full of skilled people and a sense of purpose, trust and teamwork?
BOLDARE is your place-to-be!
Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract,
- Fully remotely or in-house work at one of our offices in Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław or Warsaw*
- Flexible working hours
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills- we build products at various stages of development, if you like prototyping, it's great, if you prefer scaling, it's also ok - you will find something for yourself
- co-financing for Multisport & Medicover cards
- You will have the opportunity to work in an environment where the management of the organization is in the hands of employees - Holacracy is one of the progressive methods of management
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share knowledge and best practices e.g thematic chapters,No Exceptions meetups (or start your own)
- We provide equipment of the highest quality
- Having an efficient start: You will join a separate onboarding team (the onboarding team will help you get introduced to the organization).Of course you aso join commercial project
*Currently, due to COVID-19, we work remotely most of the time, but people are willing to visit our offices often
What do you need to get this position?
- Minimum one year experience in Product Design field (UX and UI) backed by portfolio with web/mobile projects
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Significant knowledge of software, good practices, and patterns in graphic design
- Knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail and pixel-perfect approach
- Knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to create wireframes and UI
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English in speaking and writing to easily communicate with clients
- Experience in contact with clients
- Ability to make quick and firm decisions
- Passion for highly polished designs with flawless interactions
- Experience with working in interdisciplinary teams in a startup-like atmosphere
Joining us as a Product Designer means...
- You’ll be designing for real - no fuss, logical process and only foreign clients.
- Possibility to support and be supported by more experienced designers.
- Collaborating with various internal development teams to achieve business goals and solving users problems
- You desire to lead up workshops with our clients to figure out and fully understand product goals.
- Logic information architectures, compelling user flows, low and hi-fidelity wireframes and prototypes - these are the basic terms in your dictionary.
- You’ll deliver highly functional, user-centered and beautiful, interactive designs.
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- Testing the effects of your team’s work during manual acceptance tests is like a cherry on top for you while releasing a world-class design.
- It’s time to become a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Designers Coffee!