🤓 Customer Experience Guide
7 500 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 BoldareSp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#client, #agile, #customer
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re not only a tech company, but also #holacracy and #agile evangelists. With a world-class quality of software development and design we keep on growing and reaching new clients from all over the globe.
Looking for a place in a multiple times internationally awarded company, full of skilled people and a sense of purpose, trust and teamwork? BOLDARE is your place-to-be! 🙌
🖤 What do you need to get this position?
- 3+ years of professional experience in Business Development, Account Management or other similar customer-oriented roles
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiations skills focused on successful deal-closing
- Experience in building long-lasting business relationships
- Familiarity with various sales processes
- Hands-on experience with CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Ability to think outside-the-box and create new solutions for different business challenges
- Experience/practice in working with scrum teams
- Assertive attitude in contact with clients
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Polish
- Proven record of working in the software consulting industry
- Sufficient technical knowledge to discuss project-related issues with clients
- Experience with an agile working environment
- Ability to get a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and the benefits from our services offered to them
- Established professional network in the EU/UK/US markets
🖤 Joining us as a Customer Experience Guide means...
- Becoming a member of the Customer Experience Team responsible for building win-win partnerships with our large extended Clients, ensuring world-class software service standards and maximizing value delivered to the customer through product discovery and product development.
- Responding to customer’s product needs in a timely fashion, providing them with relevant and engaging sales materials while working hand in hand with the Growth Team.
- Conducting introductory calls with potential customers to explain to them our holistic approach to product development and to present Boldare’s unique value proposition.
- Preparing sales offers and negotiating contracts with the existing customers and upselling Boldare’s services to the current customers.
- Collaborating with Scrum Masters to execute innovative, yet the most effective customer experience strategies.
- Providing exceptional onboarding experience to the new customers.
- Building and nurturing relationships with all previous and current customers for maintaining high retention and advocacy results.
💛 Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives
- Even 90% remote (home office is not limited, but we organize team meetings at least once per quarter)
- Super comfy, agile offices in Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław or Warsaw
- Working in a real Agile environment (no managers, self-organizing teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!
Sounds good? We're waiting for your resume!