🤓 Social Media Manager
5 500 - 9 700 PLN brutto
🌍 Brainhub Sp. z o. o. | Górnych Wałów 26, Gliwice🖥 http://brainhub.eu
#IT, #Community, #SocialMedia
Software development is part of our job. Crucial, and done in the best way, but not the only one. We strive to be consultants, not code monkeys. We do things our way and are not afraid to speak our truth. Members of our team share similar values, and we also look for these values in our potential partners. That’s Brainhub.
Now, we’re looking for someone who will spread that word. Who will be able to explain what Brainhub is, show our personality and expertise to the world. Unveil how we are different. We’re looking for a gem﹣someone who knows how to gather and engage a community of like-minded people by telling the truth and showing the difference. Are you up for this challenge?
About the role
TL;DR We need you to be the voice of Brainhub. Build relationships, show our personality and expertise, get people to understand what we stand for.
Now, let’s break it up a little.
Your leading assignment is to set and execute Brainhub’s communications strategy on key social platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram. Not just “run social media” but leave a mark on our digital community and show our authentic brand voice. Go big and go bold.
You will build Brainhub’s brand recognition and support our team members in building personal brands. You will help us promote our expert knowledge outside the organization, and ensure that we are recognizable IT professionals.
- 3+ years of experience in managing B2B brands’ social media channels (ideally in the IT sector);
- Advanced level of English (C1);
- Competency in communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent microcontent writing and editing skills;
- Practical experience in setting up, managing and executing the social media strategy and plan.
To be a truly perfect match, you also need to be an ideal mix of inventiveness, enthusiasm and know-how in social media management and brand storytelling. People must know you for a natural passion for inspiring online communication, exchanging knowledge, and building partnerships inside the community. Last but not least, you should be curious and eager to delve into a brand's business, values and culture.
About our offer:
- Salary: 5 500 - 9 700 PLN gross, UoP (or 6 700-11 700 PLN net, B2B);
- A real impact on business and brand’s evolution;
- Multiple growth opportunities (training, internal and external workshops);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Flexible working time;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world;
- Work from one of our offices (in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Warszawa, or Bielsko-Biała) or fully remote work from anywhere in Poland.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something there for you. So don’t overthink it.
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see!