🤓 Product Manager (Ads)
20 000 - 25 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BRAINLY | Zabłocie 43A, Kraków🖥 http://www.brainly.co
#productmanager, #ad-technology, #AdProduct
WHO WE ARE?
Brainly is the world’s largest online learning community, uniting students, parents, and teachers in solving their academic problems and exchanging knowledge. Our mission is to inspire students to share and explore knowledge in a collaborative community.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US - FEW STATISTICS:
- Brainly is used by more than 150M unique users every month
- Our product has an international reach - we have users from 35 countries
- We have the extensive knowledge base of explanations of the most frequently asked academic questions (60 million)
- Each month we are generating more than 3B ad impressions and around 100 million video streams with 4x higher eCPM y-y
ADS TEAM GOAL:
We are on the best way to achieve the Educational Product Marketplace (EPM) vision on all markets where Brainly is operating (150M+ users monthly and a few billion ad impressions).
IS THIS OFFER FOR YOU?
The person we are looking for should be ready to have a real impact on the ads’ product vision by leading end-to-end product management efforts, including defining the product strategy, developing the roadmap, identifying requirements and taking the product to market.
- Work hand-in-hand with the ad ops workflow integration, programmatic and analytics teams to maximize ad performance and yield
- Leverage data-driven analysis to define ad product strategy to optimize revenue and to improve the user & advertiser experience
- Build and maintain advertising product roadmaps, gather requirements and document user flows
- Support business development teams by providing assistance and product overview for new integrations
- Own communications to key stakeholders
- Own vendor management, internal technology product development initiatives to ship better ad experiences for new ad formats
- Translate product strategy documents into epics and detailed stories for the engineering teams to develop
- Rapidly iterate what works and correct what doesn’t. Analyze user behavior and conduct A/B tests to identify areas of opportunities and enhancements
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects, and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Manage the team of 5-10 people
HOW DO YOU FIT IN?
- 3+ years of product management experience in ad-tech
- Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including DoubleClick for Publishers and SSP, DSP, and DMP
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
- Experience in managing people
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Experience working closely with Ad Platforms, data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies, etc.
- Experience in the monetization of the large online publisher and digital video & audio space is a plus
Employment type: employment contract or B2B
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours, possible remote work (1-2 days/week)
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + time off for conferences and workshops
- Private health care for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Warta life insurance
- Multisport Plus card
- In-house English and/or Polish language classes
- Company lunches on Thursdays, kitchen stocked with snacks and fruits
- Reimbursement for public transport costs
- AskHenry service - personal assistant
- Bicycle parking and shower
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
Read more about the processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.
Please include the following statement in your application:
Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about the processing of my personal data by Brainly.