🤓 UX/UI Designer
11 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation. Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
By joining Codibly you can count on:
- Continuous profit growth - year to year our profit grows by more than 100%
- Expertise - we are a great team of experts in our fields that willingly share their knowledge
- International projects - 90% of the clients are from foreign countries (check our portfolio!)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Regular / Senior UI/UX Designer with hands-on experience mainly in:
- designing end to end solutions - both low-fi wireframes and hi-fi visuals
- translating business requirements and data insights into designs
- argumenting and defending design decisions
As a UI/UX Designer in Codibly, you will help us to create a new team of designers and usability specialists and have a substantial impact on processes related to our product design and delivery.
You will work closely with other designers, clients, product owners, project managers, and development teams to implement best products ideas through the whole projects lifecycle.
Your high level goal will be to deliver effective designs that satisfy both user and business needs and co-create the design team and culture on organization level.
- Creating functional and usable digital products interfaces
- Creating both low and high fidelity functional prototypes and mockups – depending on needs and context
- Working with and creating component libraries and design systems in products
- Translating data, insights and requirements into great design solutions
- Effectively presenting the design work outcomes and argumenting all the design decisions
- Recommending best solutions basing on up to date patterns and best practices
- Contributing to growth of internal product design team
Main design and prototyping tools (to choose):
- Adobe XD
UI Design: 60%
UX Design: 30%
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as UI designer or similar role. Having previous experience strictly as a UI or UX/UI Designer is a must
- Portfolio with demonstrated UI and UX design solutions
- Fluency in using prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD (Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or other software are considered as nice-to-haves)
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Knowledge of usability, design principles and up-to-date trends and inspirations.
- Good communication skills
- Effective and fluent communication in English (written and spoken) - at least B2 level.
- Effective time management and ability to set the right priorities
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value to the table, eager to drive change by taking the initiative. Caring for team members, open minded, with growth attitude.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about user research, HCI, cognitive psychology, business
- AGILE/SCRUM framework familiarity
- Knowledge of design methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Sprint, RITE...)
- Being acquainted with HTML structure, CSS, single-page application
- Elastic mindset, being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
What we offer:
- Influence of what you do
You can be an active part of the UI/UX team in Codibly. At monthly meetings you may share with others your experience, propose new approaches and discuss technology decisions.
- International clients
You will be able to work on something big for international companies from the USA, UK, Scandinavia, Germany, etc.
- Cutting-edge technology
Are you a frontend geek, excited about new technologies, like us? Great! You will not get stacked in old legacy tech with us.
- Full time, long-term cooperation
Are you looking for a place to stay for a longer time? You may contribute to one of various long term projects with our clients and the company itself.
- B2B contact
- Remote work
You can work from the office or from home. As long as it fits your team - it's up to you.
- Flexible working hours
You can work whenever it’s best for you. As long as it fits your team - it's up to you.
- Codibly Tech Talks
Have you heard about our meetups? Frontend, java, php and .NET. You can be part of this and we encourage you to be a speaker to build your own expert brand!
- You can count on the Kafeteria system prepaid by us. You can choose benefits that fit your needs. You will also receive private healthcare.
In our office you can play on PS4, pin-ball machine, ping-pong and table games. We also have our internal league in fussball.
- Bicycle parking and shower
Our office has a bicycle parking and bathroom - together with us you may be fit and green.
- Office near centre of Krakow
We have cool modern office in Zabłocie Business Park (Zabłocie 43 Kraków)
If you are interested in possibilities which await you in Codibly, then contact us!