🤓 Content Manager
10 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 CodiLime Sp. z o.o. | Krańcowa 5, Warszawa🖥 https://codilime.com/
#SEO, #B2B, #content
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver.
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project involves building and executing our inbound strategy by creating high quality, SEO-optimized content that will attract, engage and delight our clients.
What else you should know:
- We’re part of CodiLime’s growth team, which consists of about 10 high-level managers, marketers and business developers
- We look for new clients from around the world, with a focus on the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Japan
- We target both market leaders and disruptive startups
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Building and executing CodiLime’s content strategy and plans that include blog posts, gated content, video content, landing pages
- Supervising content writers and coordinating with freelance contributors.
- Ensuring content delivery according to a publications calendar
- Ensuring high-quality content
- Cooperation with other team members promoting content
- Cooperation with graphic designers and web developers
As a Content Manager you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience working on and executing a B2B inbound strategy
- Experience supervising a team of internal and external content creators
- Advanced skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience
- Expertise with using SEO best practices and ensuring the content is SEO optimized
- The ability to communicate in styles appropriate for various audiences (business or technical managers, engineers)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (at least C1 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience in creating tech content for an IT company
- Interest in networking and cloud technologies
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work