🤓 Tech Content Writer
7 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 CodiLime Sp. z o.o. | Krańcowa 5, Warszawa🖥 https://codilime.com/
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project involves building and executing our inbound strategy by creating high quality, SEO-optimized content that will attract, engage and delight our clients.
What else you should know:
- We’re part of CodiLime’s growth team, which consists of about 10 high-level managers, marketers and business developers
- We look for new clients from around the world, with a focus on the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Japan
- We target both market leaders and disruptive startups
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Writing technical and business content in various forms such as blog posts, articles, case studies, white papers, landing pages etc.
- Applying SEO guidelines to the content
- Explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Working with technical staff to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and reporting
- Researching for additional content - market trends, forecasts, analyses, opinions and information on products and technology
- Contributing to the development of new communication concepts and generating ideas for marketing campaigns that meet the global goals we have for our brand
- Contributing to the company’s communication strategy, which is aligned with the business
As a Tech Content Writer you must meet the following criteria:
- A solid content writing background in the IT industry
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, and be a stickler for excellent English grammar
- The ability to write in explanatory styles for multiple audiences
- Experience in working with technical teams (software engineers, network engineers, project managers)
- Advanced skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience
- Expertise with using SEO best practices and ensuring the content is SEO optimized
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Experience in creating tech content for an IT company
- An interest in networking and cloud technologies
- A native speaker of English
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work