🤓 Business Development Manager
5 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Digiteum | Szafarnia 11, Gdańsk🖥 http://digiteum.com
#it, #sales, #business
Digiteum is a fast-growing cross-functional software development company serving clients in the EU, UK, Australia and the USA. Due to a very high demand for IT services, we are expanding our sales team and looking for a talented candidate to join our office in Poland for the position of Business Development Manager.
A Business Development Manager is responsible for researching and developing new sales opportunities, communicates with prospective leads from the EU, UK, Australia and the USA alongside senior Sales Managers to generate MQLs and SQLs.
As a Business Development Manager, you will communicate with leads, qualify them as prospects, educate them about the company’s offer and schedule meetings with the sales team. The Business Development Manager’s role exists in between Data Research and Sales and provides an excellent opportunity to advance to a Sales Management role.
- Work within an established lead generation process to facilitate opportunities.
- Collaborate with salespeople to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals by active search and attraction of potential clients.
- Generate MQLs through cold Linkedin messages and emails.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
- Brainstorm on potential target audiences and outreach sequences.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective leads and Sales Managers.
- Participate actively in team meetings, generate ideas, take initiative and responsibility.
- Work within our CRM to build a data driven sales engine.
- 2+ years work experience in sales prospecting, lead research, and generation or similar function with software products or services.
- Knowledge of at least one approach to generate leads: cold outreach, conferences, social selling, ABM, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience using document management tools like Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools.
- Analytical mindset and research skills; attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Proven past funnel statistics.
- Desire to learn and test new things.
- Additional foreign languages (German is a big plus).
- Cold calling experience.
- Experience working with analytics.
- Position propels professional development and personal growth.
- Established process. We’re a team of professionals with specific sales experience. We understand what we’re doing and know how to utilize sales skills.
- Bonuses. We value motivated people and understand what the best motivation is.
- A real opportunity to grow as a specialist (we employ consultants and offer training).
- Medical insurance.
- Sport card.
- Minimum bureaucracy. We’re people first.
IT INDUSTRY IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE FINANCIAL STABILITY, GROW AS A SPECIALIST AND DEVELOP A GREAT NETWORK OF CONNECTIONS, particularly in a recovering post-pandemic world.
Make sure to research our company website in detail, this is a requirement to be considered for a position.
We treat all candidates equally and strongly support diversity and inclusivity across all our departments, teams, and positions. Therefore, we encourage all qualified and eligible candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religious belief, or physical ability. We stand for equal opportunities for all our team members and support their pursuit of professional and personal growth.