🤓 Product Marketing Manager
6 560 - 9 920 PLN netto
🌍 Divante Sp. z o.o. | Dmowskiego 17, Wrocław🖥 http://divante.com
#Growth, #B2B, #Inbound
We are looking for an ambitious, and results-driven Product Marketing Manager who can join our growing Open Loyalty team to expand to new markets, accelerate our growth and help us revolutionize the loyalty marketing industry.
What is Open Loyalty?
Open Loyalty, a product created inside a global eCommerce company Divante, is a leading headless loyalty platform for industry visionaries and innovators who want to leverage the most flexible loyalty API in their projects. The solution is used by companies from various industries and countries such as ALDO, Warba Bank, or Prudential. Thanks to the modularity of the solution brands can combine various loyalty mechanics to implement loyalty programs of any shape much faster and without losing business agility.
Salary: 46 - 60 PLN/h net B2B + VAT
About your role as Product Marketing Manager:
You will become a part of our sales team and take the responsibility for lead generation and nurturing, including:
- SEO and content marketing - you will create top-quality content (articles, reports, interviews with external experts) that will support the SEO; you will collaborate with external copywriters and proofreaders
- Lead nurturing - you will introduce a content-based nurturing process from scratch
- PR and content distribution focused on the right buyer personas
- Paid marketing - you will keep an eye on the paid media (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.), either manage the channels on your own or work together with the agency to maximize the results
- CRO - you will handle landing page optimization and run A/B tests to catch more leads from the website
- Multi-channel analytics - you will optimize all lead generation activities with different attribution models in mind
- Co-creating the growth strategy together with the founders
You’ll be a perfect match if you’re:
- T-shaped marketer focused on inbound
- Communicative - we want you to talk to our clients and partners to create great content that resonates with them
- Fast learner - you don’t have to know every tool, however you need to be willing to learn new things
- Familiar with terms like CPL, ROI, ARR, CR, multi-channel attribution, MQL, SQL, ABM
- Driven by a “Get things done” attitude
- Comfortable with English - both written and spoken
- Data-oriented seeks proofs in data and metrics
Want to learn about other benefits?
Check the full list here: https://divante.com/career#Benefits
After receiving your CV we will reach out to you for a short call. One of our team members will take care of you during the whole recruitment process and will answer all your questions.
If you have any questions right now, feel free to contact Open Loyalty Co-founder/CPO Karl Bzik at email@example.com.