🤓 Employer Branding Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Dynatrace Sp. z o.o. | Grunwaldzka, 411, Gdańsk🖥 http://jobs.dynatrace.pl
Do you want to see a happy face at the end of your marketing funnel? Do you want to take on new challenges and transfer your marketing expertise into the area of talent management? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
About the role
If you think that employer branding is a ‘benefits race’, you can stop reading and close the browser window. However, if you think different and can state clearly what it means to you, then keep on reading. Our employer branding leads us in our effort to become THE employer of choice in a very competitive market. In this role, you will discover exactly what makes Dynatrace so attractive to candidates and highlight our unique differentiators so that we can continue to stand out. Partnering with our Talent Team team and Hiring Managers, you will develop and deliver robust branding campaigns to meet the current and future hiring needs of our R&D.
Desired skills & experience:
- 5+ years experience as an employer branding specialist, full-stack marketing specialist, or marketing specialist.
- Hands-on professional experience in online and offline marketing.
- Critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in international project management.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating, planning, and executing tactical marketing projects to enhance the Dynatrace R&D employer brand.
- Planning & executing outbound employer branding campaigns.
- Directing all employer branding efforts to appropriate channels.
- Scaling and monitoring inbound WWW traffic.
- Conducting constant market research and benchmarking with competition.
- Organizing and taking care of trade shows, conference presence, and industry event planning (external and internal).
- Managing cooperation with contractors.
- Creating and managing content across the social media landscape.
- Cooperating with universities and tech communities.