🤓 Graphic Designer
🌍 Freeport Metrics | Młynarska 7, Warszawa🖥 https://freeportmetrics.com/
Freeport Metrics (FM) is a 10-year old American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its corporate clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep the pragmatic attitude and stay positive. FM could be a great place to work where you can rock your career!
We are looking for graphic enthusiast to join our FM team in Warsaw. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing, marketing and UX/UI design teams to play an integral role within FM by creating graphic materials for campaigns targeted to the United States. You are creative and well-organised, interested in design trends can help FM take graphics efforts to the next level.
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Employment: Full-time
- Project industry: Software development for HealthTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Preparing and iterating designs to adjust for new marketing campaigns or partners.
- Creating social media content (posts, infographics).
- Designing performance oriented online banners/ advertisements in many formats for different channels ( e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Designing master marketing materials (white papers, newsletters).
- Creating website graphic elements (like background images).
- Working on elements of website design (layouts, landing pages, features on our websites).
- Preparing sample animations and video.
- Work closely with external copywriters and marketing consultant and other FM experts (UX/UI & website developers).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphics Designer proven by portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and project contributions.
- Experience in working with relevant tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Adobe CC).
- Ability to create graphics content tailored for a specific purpose.
- Ability to gather feedback and change it into action points.
- Basic skills in motion design and video production to create animations (drawing them - based on skills or stock elements) and putting together simple videos.
- Patience and attention to detail, interest in marketing trends.
- Commitment, independence and teamwork skills.
- Fluent english is a must.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Basic knowledge about analytics/ HTML/ CSS/ JS would be appreciated.
- Experience with working in an international environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. Allianz private health & dental care for individual or family, Multisport card).
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.).
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients.
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture.
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome.
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance.
Interested? Don’t wait and apply directly via application form below and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-site/remote video call interview
The Controller of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.