🤓 UX/UI Designer
🌍 Freeport Metrics | Młynarska 7, Warszawa🖥 https://freeportmetrics.com/
#design, #UI, #UX
Freeport Metrics (FM) is a 10-year old American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its corporate clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep pragmatic attitude and try to stay positive, FM could be a perfect workplace for you!
As a UX/UI Designer, you’re more than an advocate for the user - you have a vision for what a truly great experience can be. You’ll identify customer needs and behaviours and intersect with business goals to create products that are intuitive, effective and impactful. You are innovative, know what’s happening in the digital space, and can take your client’s project to the next level.
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Employment: Full-time (B2B)
- Project industry: Software development for HealthTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
- Company size: 40+
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate Design Thinking consulting efforts. Conduct research, map customer journeys, and design products and services
- Participate in defining requirements and creating specs
- Work collaboratively with clients, their customers and other vendors: product managers, marketing agencies, etc.
- Collaborate with internal PM, BA, Dev and QA team on a daily basis
- Develop concepts, wireframes, and construct quick interactive prototypes
- Coordinate user testing, communicate findings and incorporate iteratively into the design
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in designing user experiences and building products; experience in a startup, tech company and/or agile environment is a plus
- Passion for a human-centered approach to design; from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
- Understanding of business strategy and follow UX design best practices
- Rock the visual design software - we use Sketch
- Excellent knowledge of prototyping tools such as Invision
- Can demonstrate skills in a professional portfolio
- Must be able to work independently, make your own decisions and deliver finished products on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (a must)
- A superior personal character and work ethic
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- You might know a little programming: HTML/CSS
- Familiar with agile/scrum methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.)
- Freedom to influence Freeport Metrics analysis & design strategy
- Choice in toolset mix (hardware and software) such as workstation, MacBook Pro, large screen, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome
- Work from home option during pandemic
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
Interested? Don’t wait and apply directly to the role via application form.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-site interviews
The Administrator of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.