🤓 Technical Marketing Specialist
🌍 Fudo Security Sp. z o.o. | Aleje Jerozlimskie 178, Warszawa🖥 https://fudosecurity.com/pl/
#ITMarketing, #TechnialMarketing, #SocialMedia
We are the leading provider of innovative IT security solutions and the fastest growing Privileged Access Management vendor. We have offices in three locations, including one in Silicon Valley in the U.S. The Fudo product line is subject to continuous improvement and is always being adapted to business needs and the newest technology. Fudo has clients in more than 20 countries all over the world. We are constantly working on the quality of our product and ensuring it meets the security needs of our clients.
As a cybersecurity company we’re constantly adapting to the market. Since we have to be up-to-date with ever-changing threats and trends, we need fresh ideas to fuel our growing team. Staying safe in the cyber world with #FudoSquad can be a very rewarding and challenging experience.
At present, we are looking for:
Technical Marketing Specialist
Location: Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 178 / remote work currently
What do we do?
The Marketing Team makes efforts to ensure that not only our product, but also our company, knowledge and values reach as many people as possible. Not only to potential customers, but also enthusiasts similar to us. We are currently looking for a person who will join the Marketing Team as a technical person, who will not only co-create marketing materials, but also take care of their technical content. The key to this position will be to get to know and understand our product very well.
What will you do?
● Creation of mailings / blog / advertising materials related to the product (in English).
● Writing press articles related to the technical side of the product (mainly in English).
● Participation in podcasts and recordings as a technical expert.
● Sharing product and technical knowledge during events and conferences (online + offline).
● Performing and coordinating marketing and PR activities.
● Preparation of technical parts of advertising campaigns.
● Cooperation with company partners in the field of creating technical and marketing materials.
● Participation in creating a marketing strategy and analyzing marketing results.
● Taking care of obtained leads and contacts.
● Performing other tasks related to the company's marketing, as instructed by superiors.
What’s important to us?
● Experience min. 3-4 years on a technical position as a network engineer, pre-sales engineer, technical support specialist, etc.
● Knowledge about networks, protocols, web applications and development process - at least on the level enabling to understand product functionalities.
● Knowledge of the cybersecurity branch and products is very much welcomed.
● Drawing up marketing materials with ease.
● Ability to describe technical issues in an accessible way and to emphasise the most important technical elements with marketing manner.
● Very good English in speech and writing C1.
● High interest in marketing area and activities.
● Willingness to learn new technical issues.
● Master’s degree in the field of IT and programming is an additional advantage.
What you will get?
● The possibility to work on a unique product with international outreach.
● Currently - fully remote work.
● Flexible working hours.
● Spacious and modern office with access to free drinks and snacks (in case you would like to step by to the office despite the home office ;)).
● Business working tools (MacBook, iPhone).
● Cooperation in the form of contract of employment or B2B.
● Benefits - English classes, medical care, Multisport card, group insurance.
If interested, please send your CV. Let us get to know you!