🤓 Country Lead - France
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
#PR, #Communication, #Marketing
We are the sister company of CD PROJEKT Red, which is responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher franchise and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. Our team is the driving force of GOG.COM, a digital distribution platform with a curated selection of games, and the GOG GALAXY application that allows you to get all your games and friends in one place.
People are fundamental to our success. We are now looking for an expert on the French gaming market, an individual capable of guiding us down the right path, ensuring that we fulfill the needs and expectations of gamers and our community from France and other French-speaking countries. This individual's mission will be to assess and understand what actions we must take to encourage even more gamers to join the GOG family while ensuring that our current users remain happy at all times.
- Co-defines the global communication and branding strategy for GOG.COM store and GOG GALAXY and executes it on the local market.
- Builds, maintains, and expands relations with key media, content creators, and other partners on the local market.
- Actively looks for partnership opportunities and crafts marketing activities on the local market.
- Owns communication plans (including PR, marketing, and partnership activities) for the local market.
- Ensures that the communication plan for the local market supports the achievement of the company’s strategic goals.
- Defines the directions for communication with the community on the local market in sync with the respective Customer Relations representative.
- Represents the PR department on the internal and external meetings referring to matters related to the local market.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the communications and marketing area in a role requiring creating and maintaining multiple partnerships.
- Passion for games and gaming culture with strong knowledge and understanding of the French-speaking markets and their players.
- Proven work experience in marketing, product positioning, media strategies, and PR tactics.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- Ability to communicate, as well as to conduct business, in English and French.
- Self-motivated, highly dynamic individual with a drive to succeed.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude :)
- Availability to travel.
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees.
- Free access to all games from the GOG.COM catalog, including The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- Dog-friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) below.