🤓 Senior Copywriter
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
We are the sister company of CD PROJEKT Red, which is responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher franchise and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. Our team is the driving force of GOG.COM, a digital distribution platform with a curated selection of games, and the GOG GALAXY application that allows you to get all your games and friends in one place.
People are fundamental to our success. We’re now looking for a well-versed Senior Copywriter, who will help deliver creative copy related to the company’s strategic projects. Every day we talk to the gamers worldwide and make sure we communicate with them in the GOG-way – simply, clearly, sincerely, and with a bit of fun. We want to make sure all the cool initiatives we’re involved in are shared with the community in the same interesting and honest manner. If you’re up for the challenge, join us!
- Writes high-engagement copy by adapting points from the received briefs into creative copy concepts in line with the brands’ voices defined in the branding strategy.
- Manages the copy preparation process by presenting copy concepts together with the underlying strategic thinking to the stakeholders and getting their approval.
- Makes sure the created copy is error-free (in terms of grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation) and adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Delivers top-notch, clear, and concise messaging for all GOG projects.
- Oversees and creates internal communication materials.
- Manages and develops the editorial content project to deliver exciting original content to the GOG community.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the creative writing and copywriting area (experience on Senior position is preferred).
- Native command of English including a compelling writing style as well as outstanding grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Strong knowledge of the gaming industry and current video-gaming trends.
- Good knowledge of PR, marketing communication, and social media.
- Experience with online content management and creating SEO-friendly content.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to plan and organize workflow.
- A creative, open-minded, self-driven and proactive approach.
- Possibility to expand your career in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of gaming.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits/coffee/tea, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for our employees.
- Free access to all games from the GOG.COM catalog, including The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- Dog-friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English).