🤓 Customer Support Specialist
3 000 - 3 350 PLN brutto
🌍 Growbots | Hoża 51, Warszawa🖥 http://growbots.com
#startup, #customersupport, #saas
Growbots was born in Warsaw, Poland in Dec 2014. Today we have here around 50 amazing people (Product Development, Customer Success, Sales and Operations).
We connect businesses across the world using our proprietary machine learning. Looks like we are good at that - today we have 500+ clients who love the product.
We’ve recently started an R&D project with NCBR to build a recommendation system for B2B sales and redesigned our business model. Imagine being able to find ALL of your potential customers, pretty much automatically. Yeah, this is what we’ll give you soon!
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Customer Support Specialist to join us on our mission of customer happiness. This is a customer support role that requires a mix of great English, empathy, and curiosity. The customer success survey showed that 99% of customers find our support is either great or amazing.
Your future work will be about helping our clients by answering their questions on a live chat, gathering their feedback, and preparing educational resources. It is very important for us to give the best service possible, so you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a model relationship with our clients.
What skills do we expect?
- proficient written English skills
- attention to detail
- a passion for technology
- a willingness to work and develop in a fast growing startup
- a patience and willingness to help others
What's in it for you?
- ability to learn how world-class support works
- working in a globally operating start-up
- guaranteed time off & sick leave
- flexible working hours
- MacBook Air
- private medical care with Medicover (optional Family Package)
- weekly breakfasts
- unique industrial office in the old cheese factory in the centre of Warsaw (the Hoża street)
- you will be proud of what you are working on! 💙
Sounds good? Here's what comes next:
1. home task where you'll answer a few questions related to the position, don't worry, they're not too complicated, we just want to see the way you think
2. Interview with team leader and team member at our office or on zoom
3. demo day - see how it all looks like on a daily basis - spend 3-4 hours in the office or on zoom working together with the team
4. executive interview with our CEO