🤓 Sales Development Representative
3 500 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Growbots | Hoża 51, Warszawa🖥 http://growbots.com
#BIZDEV, #SALES, #B2B
Growbots was founded in Dec 2014 by two students and now consists of around 50 amazing people headquartered in unique industrial office in the old cheese factory (the center of Warsaw - Hoża street).
We empower businesses to discover and connect with their future customers all around the world. Looks like we are good at that - today we have around 500+ clients who love the product (see what they say about us).
We are currently on the lookout for a Sales Development Representative to join us on our sales-hacking mission.
What will you be doing?
In this role your main responsibility will be Lead Generation: you will research the US market in order to identify companies that might benefit most from using our tool. Once you know who they are, you will reach out to them via email and other channels in order to spark their interest in Growbots. Your goal will be to ensure initial interest of the person and to set up the first meeting with a potential customer - once it’s there, you pass the contact to our team of Account Executives, so they can present our product and bring them on board!
It is an ideal role for a student or fresh graduate interested in learning more about the world of sales. You will work in a young, fun team and learn everything about startups, SaaS, business development and sales.
Here is what’s in it for you:
- competitive salary (after probation period 3K net of base salary + commission based on performance in hand)
- lots of independence and trust and very flexible working hours (however yes, it's a full time job!)
- work in an awesome, engaged, dynamic and super friendly team of guys and gals, that keep each other’s back
- improvement, self-development and all other -ents that young people crave
- MacBook Air, private medical care with Medicover (optional Family Package)
- weekly breakfasts and monthly get-togethers
- + you will be proud of what you are working on! 💙
The must haves in this role:
- English on C1/Proficiency level (both spoken and written)
- Coachability (you’ve got to learn quickly!)
- Great organization skills & work ethic
- Communication skills and empathy
- Drive for results, for improvement
- Patience and persistence
- Interest in sales will be more than welcome!