🤓 UX/UI Designer
5 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 inSTREAMLY | Lindleya 16, Warszawa🖥 http://www.inStreamly.com
#UX, #design, #esport
inSTREAMLY is one of the 10 most interesting startups from the CEE region, which signed investment agreements in April 2020 - according to Next Road Ventures.
Game streaming is a huge phenomenon, reaching millions of viewers every day. As with any content, it has presented an abundance of opportunities to cash in, whether you're a content creator (streamer), advertiser, or esports organisation. But who dictates the rules?
At inSTREAMLY, we believe that the content is owned by the content creator, and they alone can and should decide on how this content is used, distributed, and whether or not they want to make money on it. And if so, how much.
That’s why we created a marketplace that connects brands that want to reach gamers with streamers. With our technology brands can work with thousands of streamers simultaneously. Streamers are finally able to choose who they advertise in their content and make their gaming passion also a source of income.
We are at a very interesting moment in our development. We have a lot of new challenges ahead of us - those related to scaling up the business or conquering new markets. That’s why we are looking for:
UX/UI Designer (remote)
You will be responsible for:
- Different internal design projects, having a “doer role”.
- Discovering insights, requirements, constraints.
- Acting as a UX/UI and design expert, proactively advising solutions.
- Creating effective, intuitive and attractive web interfaces.
- Applying newest trends and solutions for web design.
- Scaling product for different markets.
- Preparing A/B tests to validate hypotheses and gathering feedback.
We would like you to have:
- Previous experience in the Designing area, especially designing websites.
- Very good understanding of UX/UI rules.
- Good knowledge of newest solutions with the ability to adapt it at work.
- Proactive approach and willingness to solve problems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with different teams.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Interest in the gaming/streaming area.
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity to be a direct witness of a ground-breaking moment for streaming.
- Direct impact on the product and company development.
- Occasion to get acquainted with esport and gaming secrets.
- Working in an innovative, fully remote, international team.