🤓 Marketing Automation Specialist
10 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 InterviewMe | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/
BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
Now, as InterviewMe & Zety we are a part of Bold and together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 80+ dedicated people
What are we doing inside Bold?
The Customer Engagement Team is a key part of BOLD’s success. The team is responsible for utilizing all available direct marketing channels to drive customer engagement with our products and improve the product experience, leading to increased conversions and LTV.
What does our week look like?
What does our week look like?
We work in a scrum and OKRT environment. Every week on Monday we plan our sprint based on the roadmap and quarterly goals. We also monitor data on an ongoing basis to make sure our programs and plans are on track. We have daily meetings to make sure no impediments are blocking us from achieving our goals. Apart from that, we highly value independence in organizing everyday work and tasks.
Your daily tasks:
- Create, manage and optimize automated lifecycle programs that drive product engagement and improve conversion rates and customer LTV.
- Implement customer segmentation and content strategies to create highly relevant programs that resonate with individual customer needs.
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing and Design to ensure all programs are aligned with the style guide and correctly representing product features and functions.
- Develop landing pages and optimized conversion funnels as needed to enhance user experience and conversion.
- Leverage other marketing channels (ex. SMS, Direct Mail, Retargeting) to increase audience reach and overall program performance.
- Work with Product and Product Marketing to find new ways to improve both quantity and quality of sign-ups, to grow an eligible audience.
- Regularly monitor inbox delivery rate and adjust strategy as necessary to improve the deliverability of email programs.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business needs are being met.
- Proactively benchmark competitors as well as best of breed SaaS industry email campaigns to identify optimization opportunities and suggest improvements.
Technologies we use:
- 3+ years of marketing automation planning and execution, with an emphasis on the email channel.
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to create programs that satisfy the wants and needs of the customer while fulfilling the needs of the business.
- Experience managing cooperation with design, development, content and QA teams.
- Experience using top tier Email Service Providers (ex. Iterable, Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Emarsys) or Marketing Automation Platforms (ex. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Synerise).
- Understanding of email deliverability best practices.
- Understanding of basic HTML.
- Ability to work with customer and program data, to extract trends and insights and apply learnings to program strategy.
- Fluent English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in an international/global environment, working with multiple offices.
- Experience with a B2C subscription service or product.
- Experience with B2C SaaS marketing.
- Experience with Iterable, Blueshift, Amazon Pinpoint or Mixpanel.
- Track record of omnichannel projects or campaigns.
What do we offer?
- Medical package and a MultiSport card for you to be healthy.
- Culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- One-to-one meetings with your team leader - time devoted to you and your needs and goals.
- Pet-friendly office with a well-integrated team, and regular integration parties.
- A room full of snacks.
up to 13 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
up to 10 800 PLN gross (employment contract)
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2 for recruitment purposes