🤓 UX/UI Designer
8 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 itCraft sp. z o.o. | Towarowa 20, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
#designer, #ux, #ui
itCraft is a great software house with various projects and very interesting clients. If you want to design a dating mobile app or game changing health improving solution for professional psychology, read this offer and submit your CV.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our product team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the user, visual design, and interaction design. You will facilitate workshops with clients from various markets to drive direction to deliver a product vision. You will deliver wireframes, prototypes which after iterations with clients you will turn into visually pleasant interfaces. You will be also responsible for hand-off UI elements to development teams.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Designer (mobile and web)
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Lead workshops and partners through brainstorming sessions with methods like Value Proposition Canvas, workshopping solutions in a truly collaborative fashion.
- Ability to translate business requirements and user needs into wireframes, prototypes
- Great knowledge of best practices in UX and Design
- Strong visual design aesthetic and experience in designing in an agile environment
- Proficient with Sketch/Figma, inVision, Abstract and Zeplin in a mac environment
- Strong background in working with cross-functional teams (designers, developers, analysts and business clients).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (minimum English B2)
- Practical knowledge of mobile standards such as Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines
- Practical knowledge about planning and managing tests with users;
- Be an expert that can provide insights / usability audits for our clients.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite e.i. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Experience in building design systems
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- Position in one of our offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk or remote work,
- Start-up culture with a lot of team activities
- No hierarchical thinking
- Macbook Pro
- Possibility to work remotely or from one of the offices in Bydgoszcz, Toruń or Gdańsk
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Business english lessons