🤓 UX/UI Designer
6 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 itCraft sp. z o.o. | Towarowa 20, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
#designer, #ux, #ui
We are a software house with a variety of projects from dating mobile app to game-changing health-improving solution for professional psychology. Now we are looking for a talented UX/UI designer who feels OK speaking with a client in English, preparing workshops, and designing magnificent mockups according to the user needs. Is it about you? If so, let’s apply and be a part of itCraft crew!
- 2-3 years experience as a Product Designer (mobile and web)
- Experience in workshop facilitation or participation
- Practical knowledge of UX tools (such as Value Proposition Canvas, Personas, User-Flows, Journey Maps and others)
- Ability to translate business requirements and user needs into interactive wireframes, prototypes
- Proficiency with Sketch/Figma
- Strong visual design aesthetic
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (designers, developers, analysts, and business clients)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (minimum English B2)
- Practical knowledge of mobile standards such as Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines
- Practical knowledge about planning and managing tests with users
- Ability to provide insights / usability audits for our clients
- Knowledge of inVision, Abstract, and Zeplin in a macOS
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite e.i. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Experience in building design systems
- B2B contract or full-time employment contract,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Warsaw, Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk or remote,
- Flexible working hours (core hours 9:00-15:00),
- Self-development opportunities: internal trainings, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance,
- Multisport card surcharge,
- Makro card,
- Excellent work atmosphere, non-corporate environment,
- Team-building events and trips,
- Internal referral program,
- We care about the well-being of each of our employees.
If everything goes our way, there will be 3 more steps on our recruitment process:
- Completing the form with various questions that help us to get to know you better.
- After that, we will invite you to take part in the interview to evaluate your experience, technical and soft skills.
- If everything goes right, we will ask you to complete a UX/UI task and send us the results back within 3 days.
Well done! You meet our requirements and still want to join us? Let’s make you an offer! Welcome aboard!