🤓 Business Analyst
🌍 JTI Sp. z o.o | Al. Jerozolimskie 100, Warszawa🖥 https://www.jti.com/
#Sales, #JTI, #Analyst
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
What we have prepared for you?
- full-time employment based on a regular job contract from 1st day
- professional onboarding during your first months at JTI
- individual approach to your development plan including certified training organized by both internal and external trainers
- opportunity to work in an open atmosphere in a modern office* in a group of team-players
- an attractive package of benefits, including among others: private healthcare, MultiSport card, group life insurance, pension plan
*during pandemic we are working from home
What will you actually do?
- analyze data and provide recommendations and solutions in order to improve Commercial Planning/Sales department performance in the area of Traditional, Wholesale and Key Account channels.
- support the decision-making process and creation of effective communication and actions in line with the available budget and market trends.
- create business models for Points of Sales segmentation on the Polish market, supporting trade channels development in the area of distribution JTI products, sales rate, and investments required.
- develop the concepts, set up and allocate sales tasks in all the trade channels also with improvement recommendations.
- create & execute processes/procedures/business information stream flow, regarding data and budget terms.
- co-manage database (eg. TME and SQL server databases).
- recommend improvements for methods of the internal data management; participate in the process regarding external database (eg. SAP, data warehouse) and its loading to various platforms (TME, JTI GO, Nexus). Take care of the data quality and processes connected to access to data.
It will be easier for you to accomplish the tasks if you:
- have a University degree (preferably MBA, Econometrics& Statistics, Mathematics, Big Data);
- have at least 3-4 years of experience in the FMCG industry in the area of Marketing / Sales, with experience in analysis;
- have an analytical mindset with great communication skills, excellent time management skills and you have the ability to work with a large amount of information with a focus on getting things done in time;
- have a proven drive-results behavior;
- speak fluently English and Polish languages;
- have a great command of MS Office (with focus on MS Excel) and great command of SQL, Power BI / Siebel knowledge is nice to have;