🤓 Paid Digital Media Manager
🌍 KRM Service Center | Bokserska 66a, Warszawa🖥 http://www.krm.ag www
#DigitalMarketing, #PaidMedia, #SEM
Do you want to be ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for new challenges?
We are looking for an experienced and result driven Paid Digital Media Manager to join our E-Commerce & Marketing team in Warsaw. The Paid Digital Media Manager will be responsible for planning, setting up, implementing and managing the overall company´s paid media strategy. The position is based in Poland (Warsaw). Travel to Switzerland will be required occasionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and execution of paid media mix Ecco.com accounts across Europe (PPC, paid social, display, video) including programmatic advertising
- Tracking and managing the channel’s performance based on defined KPI (OR, CTR, CR, ROAS/CRR, etc.)
- Budget responsibility: planning and management
- Developing and driving marketing campaigns based on given KPIs and competitors’ strategies to explore new possibilities
- Managing paid media specialists and relationship with other internal and external stakeholders
- Establish a close contact to Google, Facebook and other partners to improve overall performance and explore new opportunities.
- Min. 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience in paid digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in Google Marketing Platform (Search, Shopping, Display & Video, Campaign Manager), Facebook Business Manager & Google Analytics
- Good understanding about tracking systems (Facebook pixel, Google Tag Manager, Google tracking…)
- Good knowledge of English is a must (at least C1: advanced)
- Knowledge and experience with other online marketing tools and best practices
- Copy-writting skills in English, ads creation and AB testing
- Good time-management skills. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Facebook Blueprint and Google certification
- Experience in other tracking software
- Experience in influencer marketing & platforms
- Experience in CRM campaigns.
What we offer:
- Contract of employment and competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners