🤓 Creative Strategist
🌍 Ladder Digital | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
#digitalmarketing, #creative, #brand
We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale ups to Fortune500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team based in Poland, UK, US, Greece to gain unrivalled experience within our world renowned agency.
WHO ARE WE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR?
As a Creative Strategist at Ladder, your mission will involve:
- Coming up with cool new ideas and strategies (and the obligatory slide decks) to help us grow our clients.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients. Including, helping to define creative strategy to build and protect their brands through various stages of creative development.
- Managing freelance designers and writers to bring our vision to life, keeping on brand and on message.
- Keeping a close eye on the quality of ads we put out. Yep, that means consistency with the brand and creative strategy again.
- Putting your thinking cap on to research who would be interested in buying what our clients are selling.
- Working as part of the team to assess a company's strengths and develop brand positioning.
- Keeping that thinking cap on when you research and develop creative ideas for new creative campaigns.
- Diving into the performance data to see which ads are working. Then, breaking it down to see which creative routes are doing the best, and for which personas.
- Being a real part of the team - contributing ideas to improve the department, be it new services, internal processes or other initiatives.
- Joining client calls to listen and learn, building an idea of the brand through participation in workshops.
- Problem-solving. Issues with briefs, delivery, resourcing crop up. Take a look at the problem and either work with other teams (social, search, digital strategy) to resolve, or know when to escalate.
- Housekeeping - Keeping a close eye on the planned work for the creative department vs the number of creative hours available.
You’ll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- An eye for good copy and design (and, maybe more importantly, for bad copy and design)
- Impressive powers of persuasion (through storytelling)
- A portfolio that shows you can tell a brand’s story through great campaigns
- Intimate knowledge of digital - that means you’ve written and/or reviewed social media paid ads, landing pages, email copy, whitepapers etc.
- As the role progresses presenting to clients/ other stakeholders will prove very useful
- Comfortable looking at data to determine the performance
- Mad PowerPoint/Google Slides skills
- (Nice to have) Experience as a copywriter or designer
- (Nice to have) Experience with a variety of companies (sizes and industries)
- High Emotional IQ -The ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner - protecting the delicate creative ego whilst telling them it is all wrong is a true skill.
- Team player - make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together.
- Own it - Whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can. All-day. Every day
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Working with world-class companies,
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
- Competitive salary based on your experience,
- Paid vacation leave,
- Mental Health Days,
- Access to Conversion XL Courses, Company Library + book budget,
- Possible fully remote work, but if you're located in Wrocław you'll have a desk in our new office in the city's prime location (Concordia Hub on Wyspa Słodowa),
- Medicover + Multisport.
Do you speak our language? Send your application over (in English) and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!