🤓 Content Specialist
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska, 47, Wrocław🖥 http://livechatinc.com/
#SEO, #Marketing, #Content
We’re looking for a Content Specialist who will take care of business and technical content (and content strategy) in various tools and projects.
Your goals will be to research and create business and technical content for our users and customers. We are looking for SEO-experienced individuals who know how to conduct keyword research and analyze SERP results. Created copy will be used on product pages, in our product onboarding processes and for general marketing purposes.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating content for email campaigns and landing pages;
- Writing and editing articles and posts that will help us acquire new customers and promote LiveChat;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with publishers and influencers;
- Preparing keyword research for SEO purposes;
- Promoting LiveChat products on communities like Quora, GrowthHackers, etc;
- Optimize existing content for SEO;
- Coming up with ideas for and working with a graphic designer on creatives;
- Measuring and tracking the results of the campaigns.
What we expect:
- Fluency in English (you will act as a writer and an editor);
- Previous experience in writing content in English;
- A passion for writing;
- An interest in online marketing;
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Pro-active, approachable and can-do attitude;
- The ability to work independently or in a team;
- Experience with affiliate marketing, SEO and Google Analytics will be a plus.
We can offer:
- Working on product that attracts more than 28k paid customers worldwide (and counting);
- First-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.