🤓 Product Designer
7 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team. We need your help in:
- Building an application for LiveChat’s partner community expanding our coverage on new markets,
- Creating integrations with top global platforms (like Shopify, BigCommerce or Magento).
We hope that you’ll take full care of your project both from the user experience and the visual side, and show persistence in its development. You’ll have a real impact on what we introduce and you’ll see instant results of your work.
It’s really up to you how your day-to-day work will look like. We put emphasis on independence and self-organization.
We need a team player though. While our team consists of people with different backgrounds and a wide range of skills, an experienced Product Designer is who it lacks.
Tools we use: Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe CC, MacOS, Jira
Currently, we’re in the process of creating our own design system, with the help of which we build current and new products.
- Have solid experience working as a ux/ui designer;
- Design beautiful, intuitive and user-oriented desktop, web and mobile applications;
- Prepare projects for A/B testing and user testing;
- Draw conclusions from the tests and make decisions based on them;
- Think analytically and are not afraid of working with data;
- Brainstorm and discuss every problem;
- Prototype and check every idea;
- Focus on accuracy and value curiosity;
- Present your projects and ideas skillfully and confidently;
- Believe in teamwork, as we do;
- Have experience in working with products, preferably in the SaaS model;
- Understand the software development process;
- Have an online portfolio, or PDF you can share with us;
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What we guarantee:
- A skilled and self-organized product team you can be a part of;
- A product (or a problem) to take care of;
- Independence and any tool you need to successfully deliver value to the customers;
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and friendly working environment boosted by mentoring;
- Flexible working hours and awesome people to work with and to learn from.