🤓 Business Development Representative
8 250 - 11 810 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#inbound, #sales, #businessdevelopment
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We are looking for a self-disciplined and goal-oriented Business Development Representative to join our Inbound Team and skilfully manage our business opportunities.
Inbound Team takes care of a new potential and already interested client from the very first hello, leading the process through qualification, need analysis, projects estimations, negotiations to signing the deal.
🚀Joining Netguru means:
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach;
- Working on high-volume diverse and exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and Middle East in fast-paced sales cycle;
- Being a part of strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes;
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields and taking advantage of sales training with top sales experts;
- Bonuses for exceeding target quotas;
- Taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs;
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
⭐️ Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Managing new business pipeline;
- Qualifying inbound leads and encouraging our inbound leads to start working with Netguru;
- Setting out strategy for your opportunities and executing through pain discovery, account control and caring about your prospects;
- Adjusting the approach and sales process to the client’s needs in order to maximize the chances to close the deal;
- Negotiating terms with new accounts according to company guidelines and closing business deals;
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information, and creating a great customer experience for every potential client;
- Always staying curious and refraining from making assumptions about your prospects.
💪🏻 What do we expect you to have:
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position, leading a full sales cycle and selling digital solutions - most preferably at software consulting/IT services company;
- Experience in working with targets (monthly, quarterly, etc.) and having a good track record of accomplishing them;
- Experience in working with international clients;
- Proven track record of closing business deals;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); fluency in any second language – would be a big advantage;
- Impressive written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders by showcasing projects added value;
- Ability to think creatively and question the status quo when building a strategy to close a business deal;
- Proactive approach to improving processes;
- Experience in using tools such as Salesforce;
- Willingness to travel (when it’s safe & possible).
💚Our values are important to us, so we expect certain attitudes from you:
- Being humble,
- Being proactive in looking for solutions instead of complaining,
- Being duty-oriented and responsible for the results,
- Being goal-oriented and measuring your performance,
- Being curious and hungry for knowledge and information,
- Being honest and transparent – no trick no gimmicks,
- Being the expert in the eyes of the client,
- Being motivated and mentally prepared to cope with losses,
- Being action-oriented and questioning the status quo on a regular basis,
- Being helpful and supportive to other team members.
💚 Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.
💚 What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the online interviews!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.