🤓 Business Development Representative
8 250 - 11 810 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/career
#inbound, #sales, #businessdevelopment
We are looking for a self-disciplined and goal-oriented Business Development Representative to join our Inbound Team and skillfully manage our business opportunities.
Inbound Team takes care of new potential and already interested client from the very first hello, leading the process through qualification, needs analysis, projects estimations, negotiations to signing the deal.
- 8 250 - 11 810 + bonuses PLN + VAT (Contractor); or
- 6 900 - 9 800 + bonuses PLN Gross (UoP).
⭐️ Job highlights:
- Base salary + significant quarterly bonuses
- Perks: + 1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more!
- B2B: +16 paid days off
- Required skills: 1-year experience in selling digital solutions & leading a full sales cycle; C1+ English; experience in working with international clients; experience in closing deals & working with targets.
- Location: Poznań or remotely
🚀 What’s in it for you?
- Bonuses for exceeding target quotas.
- Taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
- Working on high-volume diverse and exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East in a fast-paced sales cycle.
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields and taking advantage of sales training with top sales experts.
⭐️ Your responsibilities:
- Managing new business pipeline.
- Qualifying inbound leads and encouraging our inbound leads to start working with Netguru.
- Setting out a strategy for your opportunities and executing through pain discovery, account control, and caring about your prospects.
- Adjusting the approach and sales process to the client’s needs in order to maximize the chances to close the deal.
- Negotiating terms with new accounts according to company guidelines and closing business deals.
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information, and creating a great customer experience for every potential client.
💪🏻 We expect you to have:
- (Must-have) At least 1-year of experience in selling digital solutions, most preferably at a software consulting/IT services company.
- (Must-have) At least 1-year of experience in leading a full sales cycle.
- (Must-have) Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+).
- Experience in working with international clients.
- Proven track record of closing business deals.
- Experience in working with sales targets and having a good track record of accomplishing them.
- Experience in using tools such as Salesforce.
💚Our values are important to us, so we expect certain attitudes from you:
- Staying curious and refraining from making assumptions about your prospects.
- Being proactive in looking for solutions instead of complaining.
- Being responsible for your results and measuring your performance.
- Questioning the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Being supportive to other team members.
- Being humble, honest, and transparent: no tricks, no gimmicks.
- Being mentally prepared to cope with losses.
💚 Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.
💚 What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at online interviews!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!