🤓 Junior Strategic Engagements
5 000 - 7 500 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#businessdevelopment, #sales, #outreach
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a motivated Junior Strategic Engagements Representative who’ll boost our Team to the next level of growth.
What's in it for YOU?
- around 6-month-long juniorship in a supportive team spent on gaining and polishing your skills to kick off your career in Sales
- which makes a perfect foundation for future promotion and a pay raise
- the ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on 5 continents
- using professional tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and others on a daily basis
- working in an ambitious and dynamic yet friendly environment with a unique culture
- the constant development of your skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you
Strategic Engagements Team makes sure to let the world know about us, takes care of prospecting, generating leads, creating campaigns, organising meetings and arranging calls with potential customers for the Inbound Team.
As a Junior in Strategic Engagements Team you will start from:
- Searching and qualifying potential clients according to the Ideal Client Profile,
- Carrying out market research and building target lists of desired accounts we’d like to work with,
- Carrying out outreach activities to potential customers,
- Creating and distributing targeted email campaigns,
- Initiating contact with clients and setting up meetings for Business Development Executives to achieve sales KPIs.
- Working closely with the Growth team to make sure adequate content is available to support our core activities,
- Participating in and utilising Growth organised online events to raise awareness of the Netguru brand and establish contact with potential clients.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1+), Polish also preferred
- some experience in communication with B2B clients
- flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise and insightful information especially in writing
- creativity in terms of creating and executing appealing written email campaigns
- passion for carrying out research and experience in reports creation
- being goal and action-oriented - tracking the results and actively looking for and experimenting with different solutions
- being curious and hungry for knowledge and information,
- resourcefulness and independence to thrive in a competitive environment and ability to adapt easily
We’ll be even happier if you have:
- analytical background and/or experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- passion about new technologies and start-up culture
- experience in or some knowledge of IT/software consulting (ability to identify and differentiate between programming languages)
- working knowledge of LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, Outreach.io or other similar tools
Perks & benefits:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.