🤓 Product Designer
6 500 - 10 500 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary, 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#remote, #ux/ui, #productdesign
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency.
Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity.
We are open for workplace adaptations. We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix and SpaceX.
If you want to be a part of our Product Design team, click "apply now" and create outstanding projects with Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Tasks and duties:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
Ready to apply? See if you identify with our:
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- You know the principles of Ul and UX design
- You know how to create user flows and build information architectures
- You use best practices for grids and colour harmony
- You have a strong portfolio to prove the above
- You can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- You have measured the success and failures of your design choices.
- You have a basic knowledge of advanced prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer and similar
- You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
- You have practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience
- You have some experience in public speaking; you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.