🤓 Senior Account Manager
11 812 - 13 750 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#businessdevelopment, #sales, #accountmanager
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are excited to be adding a new member to our Business Development Team: a Senior Account Manager who will build growth strategy oriented relationships with our existing clients.
If you join us, you will:
- focus on growing existing business
- work in a team of experienced and highly qualified account managers
- be able to reach global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East
- work in a challenging yet friendly environment
- get bonuses for exceeding target quotas.
You will be:
- building and nurturing relationships with existing clients and watching over exceptional customer experience on a daily basis
- managing client portfolio and revenue
- growing the accounts, analysing customer needs, and providing tailor-made solutions
- upselling products and services in order to grow our business with current clients
- taking care of crisis management
You should apply if you have:
- at least 2 years of relevant, similar industry-specific experience in business development
- proven record of working with big enterprise clients
- proven ability to plan and execute a strategy for selling new services
- proven track of planning and growing business
- technical knowledge sufficient to understand code review reports and discuss general technical problems with a client
- working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C2+)
- impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- strong negotiations skills
- willingness to travel abroad
- Selling to international clients for at least 1 year
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!