🤓 Program Marketing Expert
🌍 Nethone | Koszykowa 61, Warszawa🖥 http://www.nethone.com
#marketing, #fintech, #B2B
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? We are looking for a Program Marketing Expert who will feed our Business Development team (sales) with the highest quality opportunities, at the same time you will be expected to co-create Nethone Growth Machine which generates a high volume of leads every month. Join our Brand & Lead Generation Team and gain the opportunity to lead and contribute to make the online space a safer, and more transparent place for people and businesses to transact.
- Planning and delivering all top-funnel outbound and inbound marketing activities with a goal-oriented attitude to generate leads globally.
- Coordinating multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously while meeting DDL and business objectives
- Recommending and executing improvements, and being the sole owner of suggested changes, both in terms of operations and reporting.
- Supervising KPI delivery, having the freedom to challenge decisions and change the way projects are explored and exploited, while being responsible for the marketing budget
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Team while preparing campaigns creatives.
- Reporting directly to the Head of B&LG
- Supporting creation and execution of Nethone marketing strategy
- At least 5-year experience in a B2B environment associated with ecommerce space, preferably in online payments or cybersecurity
- Demonstrable experience in the following channels for lead generation and content marketing: content management systems, email marketing platforms, or other digital marketing tools to move customers through the funnel, engagement in business partnerships, participation in virtual and physical events, etc.
- Ability to think like a customer, develop customer insights, advocate for customers and the community, and write clear and insightful briefs and presentations that reflect this thinking
- Result-oriented personality with knowledge of KPI, ROI analysis and A/B testing and how to turn data into insights to improve the next round of work
- Speed, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to effectively win new business and craft pitches and presentations
- Legitimate skills in managing large events and initiatives from developing a theme to post-event analysis
- Proven track record of working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Fluent English - both written and spoken
- Passionate about technological innovations, also interested in fraud prevention & detection novelties and initiatives.
- Strong ability to cooperate with technical teams
- Passion for process automation and improvements to increase efficiency and comfort of work
- Practical Excel Skills
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days off
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Internal incentive program
- Trainings, conferences
- Unlimited access to online educational platforms